Terms and Conditions
The following are the rules or "Terms" that govern use of Tybera sites (collectively, "site"). By using this site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and to follow these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing this site. Tybera reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on this site. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, please do not use this site.
You are only authorized to view and to retain a copy of pages of this site for your personal and/or business use while you visit this site. Do not duplicate, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this site unless specifically authorized by Tybera to do so. The content and software on this site is the property of Tybera and/or its suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. We post a legal notice and various credits on pages of this site. Please do not remove this notice or these credits, or any additional information contained along with the notices and credits.
User Contributions to this site
There are many opportunities for you to contribute to this site. These include, among others, uploading documents, articles, links or other materials, which collectively, we call "content" to this site. Tybera is not liable or responsible for any content provided by its users or other third parties to this site ("User content"). The contributions of third parties do not necessarily represent the view or opinions of Tybera. Tybera can not preview User content before it appears. Users can be held liable for any illegal or prohibited User content they provide to this site, including among other things, infringing, defamatory or offensive materials. However, if you discover this kind of material on this site, please notify us at email@example.com. We will investigate your claim and take appropriate action. If you post any original content to this site, by electronic mail or otherwise, we will treat it as non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. By posting it to this site, you authorize us to use or allow others to distribute, reproduce or otherwise use the content. Tybera is not liable for any lost data resulting from the operation of our site and/or the enforcement of the Terms. We urge all users to maintain their own back up versions of any content they submit to this site.
Other Content on this site
The information contained in this site, including all images, illustrations, designs and photographs not contributed as personal information or User content are copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property of Tybera or its parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies. Tybera and the Tybera logo are trademarks of and copyrighted by Tybera.
Links and Search Results
This site may automatically produce search results that reference or links to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Tybera has no control over these sites or the content within them. Tybera can not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in this site is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Tybera does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor can we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using this site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Tybera for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of this site to obtain search results and/or to link to another site. However, if you have a problem with a link from this site, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate the link and take appropriate action.
The following is a partial list of the kind of content which is illegal or prohibited on this site.
It includes content that:
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Is or could be harmful to minors;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- Promotes information that you know is false, misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct, is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Is or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, provides information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices; providing pirated content or links to pirated content files;
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Displays pornographic material of any kind;
- Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons; violating someone's privacy; providing or creating computer viruses;
- Solicits passwords, personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without Tybera's prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, pyramid schemes, etc.
- Prices on this site. The prices advertised on this site are for Internet orders. Prices on some items may differ from those charged at local Tybera stores. Prices, inventory and availability are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to limit sales, including also the right to refuse sales to re-sellers. We are not responsible for typographical or photographic errors on this site.
- Violation of the Terms. You understand and agree that in Tybera's sole discretion, and without prior notice, Tybera may terminate your access to this site, and remove any unauthorized User content , if Tybera believes that the User content you provided has violated or is inconsistent with the Terms or with the intention behind them, or that you have violated the rights of Tybera, another User or the law. Tybera may release user information about you if required by law or subpoena, or if the information is necessary or appropriate to release to address an unlawful or harmful activity.
U.S. Export Controls
Software from this site is further subject to United States export controls. No software from this site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
Tybera does not promise that this site will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of this site or any content, search or link on it. this site and its content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. Tybera can not ensure that files you download from this site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. Tybera disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including also any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Tybera will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
This site is operated by Tybera Development Group, Inc., a Utah corporation, with offices in the United States. If there is any dispute about or involving this site, by using this site, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of Utah without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of the State of Utah, Utah County.
You agree to indemnify and hold Tybera, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Your use of this site, including also your use of this site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to this site.
If you have questions about these Terms or want to contact us for any reason you may do so by emailing us at email@example.com.